OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

OzSTOC's NEW Webpage

(1/2) > >>

ST2UP:
Checkout our new Home Page ---->http://www.ozstoc.com.au/

We have moved over to a new Webpage using more flexible Wordpress, it allows us more flexibility for plug ins to our page.

The changes are only minor, but gives the page a fresh look  :like

:beer

StinkyPete:
That's great, and is a sharp and fresh look.

Two issues I have seen.......
1.   "Join OzSTOC" and "Forum" both take me to the Forum, which may be as it was intended
2.   Under the "Contact Us" tab, how about putting a note under beaut photo of Saaz, Pockey and ST2UP "Your National Committee" or something similar, as the photo without a title means nothing to visitors to the site.

I like the new look.    ++

spanner:
looks nice and fresh BUT ..... and isn't there always a but??!!?? The shop does not work very well. It provides a list of options but does not actually show a photo of the item until you actually click on the item name.

I would much prefer to be able to see a picture of the items and scroll through them at my leisure....

other wise nice.

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on September 08, 2015, 08:23:58 AM ---That's great, and is a sharp and fresh look.

Two issues I have seen.......
1.   "Join OzSTOC" and "Forum" both take me to the Forum, which may be as it was intended
2.   Under the "Contact Us" tab, how about putting a note under beaut photo of Saaz, Pockey and ST2UP "Your National Committee" or something similar, as the photo without a title means nothing to visitors to the site.

I like the new look.    ++

--- End quote ---

That's because you are an existing member Pete and already logged in  ;-*

alans1100:
Homepage is not somewhere I usually get to but it looks ok and is easy to find what you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version