General Category > LONG DISTANCE RIDING, Proper preparation, Safety and Tips

SA IBA SS1600k Ride - September 24th 2016

<< < (2/6) > >>

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Abe on September 21, 2015, 02:44:36 PM ---Great idea.
I'm in, but if your numbers get too big, I'll withdraw.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Abe.   It would be great to have a couple of experienced LDRs join in, to encourage and support.   :thumb

Interest so far.....
StinkyPete
Alans1100?
Abe
Lionel

tj189:
Well done Pete!! I will keep an eye on numbers as time goes on.

StinkyPete:
I've put a link to this thread on the SA Rides part of the Forum.

Lionel:
I would like to take part in this ride.  :runyay
If the numbers are too many I will get the start witness to sign my start form and then wait a respectable time to get a start docket.
Elliston and Cowell are likely to be the only choke points in terms of available bowsers. If numbers are likely to be a problem I would top up in Streaky Bay and Whyalla. Though I would still get a shop receipt/ATM receipt in Elliston and Cowell for the documentation.

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Lionel on December 24, 2015, 03:59:31 PM ---I would like to take part in this ride.  :runyay
If the numbers are too many I will get the start witness to sign my start form and then wait a respectable time to get a start docket.
Elliston and Cowell are likely to be the only choke points in terms of available bowsers. If numbers are likely to be a problem I would top up in Streaky Bay and Whyalla. Though I would still get a shop receipt/ATM receipt in Elliston and Cowell for the documentation.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Lionel.   I've had a look at those two servos and rang them to get their opening hours, and I picked those spots as they break the trip into 200 -250km steps if people are struggling with the "sit" distance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version