Ridden On/Remembrance Area > Ridden on Members

Re: SAAZ (John) has Ridden on

(1/24) > >>

ST2UP:
 Saaz (John) 02/10/15

It is with a heavy heart that we advise of the passing of Saaz (John) from Canberra, Saaz was one of the earliest members of OzSTOC coming from the earlier yahoo users group. John was instrumental in assisting the club to where it is today and where we will continue into the future, his passion, knowledge of the Honda ST and commitment to Ozstoc can not be stated enough. Saaz was a Moderator from the early days of the club and in 2014 came onboard with Pocket STocker and I as the third voice in the club management team.

We will miss you my friend....your wise words and your easy going approach to all that confronted you.... You sir were a true gentlemen amongst gentlemen  :-++

Wheather you remember Saaz on his white ST1100PY, his more recent Triumph Trophy or his old Suzuki, Saaz was a Rider amongst riders......Ride on my friend.

ST2UP & Pockey

Marcus:
Oh no. So sad. Condolences to everyone. He was one of a kind.

Sent from Tapatalk

ST2UP:
SAAZ, Always in our hearts and our memories as a fantastic riding mate, and a wise and good friend.....with an infectious laugh that we speak of often and will continue to do so......RIP Saaz.

Will have a glass of the finest red for you often matey.

Chris & Pockey

WendyL:
RIP John, you will be sorely missed  :'(

Greencan:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mksi0KI6AiA

God Bless you John...You truly did it your way...we will miss you.

Dick n Ellaxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version