Honda ST1100 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1100...

Flashing brake lights.

<< < (3/3)

bloodbikes:
Can you alter the wiring so that you can change from solid to flashing lights, back off from America has a device that flashes your brake lights.
I guess it depends on your reasons for having flashing lights, there a few guys in WA like Brock and I do marshalling and we have flashing lights on our bikes to warn other vehicles that there is an event on.

:wht13

Brock:

--- Quote --- Brock and I do marshalling and we have flashing lights on our bikes
--- End quote ---

But they are orange lights, the Plod would take a very dim view if we rode around with flashing red.. ( tho I would love to use red n blue  :grin :grin :grin ;-* )

JuST Peter:

--- Quote from: Brock on March 02, 2017, 05:28:50 PM ---
--- Quote --- Brock and I do marshalling and we have flashing lights on our bikes
--- End quote ---

But they are orange lights, the Plod would take a very dim view if we rode around with flashing red.. ( tho I would love to use red n blue  :grin :grin :grin ;-* )

--- End quote ---
What about GREEN and ORANGE? If they say anything just speak with an Irish accent  :grin

Brock:
This helps to be noticed.

Now back to the topic Flashing Brakes

bloodbikes:

--- Quote from: Brock on March 02, 2017, 05:28:50 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But I've got flashing red on the back of my bike, constable plod hasn't stopped me yet.

:wht13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version