Buy Swap & Sell > Motorcycles For Sale

2009 ST1300 Bargain

<< < (2/9) > >>

saaz:
The wing is a nice bike to ride for sure. It goes as fast as you should on the road.  The BMW 1200LT is a bit sportier to ride and slightly lighter - not that it matters that much for those 2 bikes!

Diesel:

--- Quote from: Kev on April 22, 2012, 09:25:26 PM ---
I too have now decided that my next will be a wing....whenever that is...

--- End quote ---

+1 - just that the 13 is soooooo good and nice to ride - parting with it will be somewhat devastating.

Good luck Chris - make sure you keep your foot well and truly in the door here too.

Cheers, Diesel

LocuST:
No worries Deisel, we have a few ST owners in the area and in the Ulysses Shearwaters Branch (of which I'm now president).
We have a great relationship with the Honda dealers here and have passed on your business cards to them.

Shame I couldn't get any kind of offer from anyone for the ST...

Streak:

--- Quote from: LocuST on April 24, 2012, 08:57:37 AM ---No worries Deisel, we have a few ST owners in the area and in the Ulysses Shearwaters Branch (of which I'm now president).
We have a great relationship with the Honda dealers here and have passed on your business cards to them.

--- End quote ---

if i had the money i would have been in like flynn!

JuST Peter:

--- Quote from: Streak on April 24, 2012, 09:32:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: LocuST on April 24, 2012, 08:57:37 AM ---No worries Deisel, we have a few ST owners in the area and in the Ulysses Shearwaters Branch (of which I'm now president).

--- End quote ---

if i had the money i would have been in like flynn!

--- End quote ---
I'm sure Teela'd like it....go on Streak! Buy it for her  :grin :whistle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version