Honda ST1100 Section > Honda ST1100 General Questions

Honda Wind deflectors

(1/1)

saaz:
While sitting around over the Christmas/New Year period the bike grew some new extensions

The wind deflectrors are not always available, but are at the moment from davidsilversparess GBP45 delivered.  They fit on using 2 new longer screws that hold the side panels on and one new plastic pop in screw in the belly pan.  Reminds me I have to clean those rocker covers when I change the oil...

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py
They Look good, but not for me as it will restrict my access to the highway wings.
and now and then I stick the knees out to some air on the inside of the legs etc.

Tipsy

alans1100:
They'd help keep some of that warmer air geting to legs on warmer days.

saaz:
I can vouch for that. On saturday I did some slower speed running behind a triathlon field. Originally I was thinking how they would go in warmer weather but I did not feel the heat.  Too much hot air blast can make you feel less comfortable, while retaining a bit of moisture on the skin to evaporate seems more comfortable in really hot weather.

They would get in the road of highway pegs.  When stretching my legs I had to move them a little bit further out..or   :runyay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version