Author Topic: RTE Lake Bolac Hotel 23 July  (Read 478 times)

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • 98 ST1100 Portland, SW Vic coastal.
RTE Lake Bolac Hotel 23 July
« on: July 24, 2022, 05:30:50 PM »
Started raining here in Portland around 5am, I hit the road at around 9am. Only a two hour wet run in light rain and traffic to the venue, arrived at 11.15 am. Rain ceased about 10 minutes before Lake Bolac.
First one there, altho JD and Vera and Russ and Sue, had stayed overnight Friday night.

Cafe doors opened around 11.30, and I was invited inside where they had the heaters on, but I decided to wait outside for others to arrive. Didn't take long. Light occasional misty showers while we were there.
Staff very friendly and great value meals, I recommend a meal break to anyone passing through.

Many other photos were taken by others, I will let them add them to the ride report.

I left at around 2.15 and it started raining before I reached Glenthompson, 20 minutes away.
Had  some heavier showers as I approached Hamilton, and rain ceased shortly afterwards for a dry ride home from there. Reached home around 5.15pm. A great day, good to catch up with friends, and meet some new members.  :thumbsup

« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 05:38:54 PM by Kev Murphy »
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Wild Rose, Williamson, ruSTynutz, Dutchy, Dragonstaff