Author Topic: tyres are tyres ? please any advice  (Read 9492 times)

Offline nate

• Old skool
Re: tyres are tyres ? please any advice
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 03:09:01 PM »
Jack, my brother swears by (not at) mad mick, just when you go there be prepared for him to take a while chatting, etc.  he'll eventually get the job done. 

Do you know where Mad Mick is now?  i lost track when he left Goodna.  He certainly had a loyal following.

I believe he's still there?!? 

Motor Trade Machinist
AKA: Mad Mick's Tyres
79 Church St (cnr Eric St)
Goodna QLD 4300

PH: (07) 3818 1208
Nate (Nathan)
 :blk11

"You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding."

Offline jack

• ST Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 07:03:48 PM »
Jack, my brother swears by (not at) mad mick, just when you go there be prepared for him to take a while chatting, etc.  he'll eventually get the job done. 

Do you know where Mad Mick is now?  i lost track when he left Goodna.  He certainly hared,,  i can find out if hes still there. a mate up there uses him
i new mick when i was a young .. i rode Honda fours and he rode Suzuki .. still does, he loves  them GSXR.
anyway i believe hes still in goodna . up near where the car is mounted on the tower..
if hes moved from there ill get on to a mate ,, he uses him every tyre change.  :thumbs
also thank you all for the posts very helpful..
hope to meet some of you soon..
ride safe
jack

Offline jack

• ST Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 07:06:12 PM »

Do you know where Mad Mick is now?  i lost track when he left Goodna.  He certainly had a loyal following.
i new mick when i was a young .. i rode Honda fours and he rode Suzuki .. still does, he loves  them GSXR.
anyway i believe hes still in goodna . up near where the car is mounted on the tower..
if hes moved from there ill get on to a mate ,, he uses him every tyre change.  :thumbs
also thank you all for the posts very helpful..
hope to meet some of you soon..
ride safe
jack