OzSTOC Events National & Local > TASMANIA

Weather's good -> Lets Ride!

(1/6) > >>

Sim:
 :hatwave OK Tassie OzStoc-ers (and other interested bikers) - I have an 'itch' that needs to be scratched - me thinks the only way is with bum on seat and hand on throttle. The 'long range' weather forecast for this Sunday *26th Feb* is  :thumbs. 18 overnight, 29 during day  :thumbs :thumbs, with a 'clearing shower (or two)' ::).

I was going to suggest a trip to the south of Hobart - to say Dover ??? Theres some mighty impressive windy open roads down the Huon way  :runyay. Lovely sweeping curves, great views of the water around Franklin and some great hill climbs just south of Geeveston and near Dover.

So.... anyone keen? Post your thoughts. Carsten, Kev, Baz?

Couch:
I'd like to do the ride also but not totally sure I can make it............if I look like being able to do so I'll give Kev a  :phone to see where the meet up is!!

walton:
I'd be in on it but I'm waiting for some tyres to arrive. :|||| The rear I have on wouldn't even get me half way there at the moment but have fun anyways.

Carsten:
I'm in.  Bear in mind south is 90km/h max speed.

Sim:
Geeze the weather is getting better! BOM says "Its now 35 with late showers". (might have to break out the swimmers!)  >:() Dover 'beach' here we come?!  :o Shame the water temp will be around 12!  :crazy It looks like we have a forum of three, but *really* hope to see you there Couch , sounds like its nigh impossible for Walton, maybe next time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version