Author Topic: Is it legal  (Read 8345 times)

Offline Whizz

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Paul. Ipswich, QLD.
    • Instrumented Control Solutions Pty Ltd
Re: Is it legal
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 10:22:31 PM »
Whilst I am aware that my previous post may have ruffled some feathers, I can only honestly put my own opinions here. I have no doubt that there are any number of fair and honest cops out there, however I personally have had a number of run-ins with people that I consider to have been far too over-zealous in the way that they have handled situations, they have been officious and condescending in the extreme and appear to be completely unable to use an 'common sense' in dealing with what should have been a simple warning. If I have offended anyone then I wholeheartedly appologise. It is very simple to take broad strokes and thus tar everyone with the same brush, and for that I am sorry. But I suppose I have had my opinions soured by a small minority who think they have some God given right to be pompous and facile. I did not mean to take a dig at anyone in particular, that was the farthest thing from my mind, and if anyone has taken personal offense then please accept my apology.

Whizz
 :13Candy
Cheers,
Paul
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is!!
Red, 2004, ST 1300A

Offline Whizz

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Paul. Ipswich, QLD.
    • Instrumented Control Solutions Pty Ltd
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 06:59:35 AM »
 :thumbs :beer :popcorn :beer :thumbs
Cheers,
Paul
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is!!
Red, 2004, ST 1300A

Offline IanB

• Trundler
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 10:18:35 AM »
Just to get back on the original Q?
Pick up a copy of Australian Road Rider. there is a full page ad in there for all sorts of gizmos to "supposedly" beat the blats.
Wonder of they give out past sustomers names so you can get an opinion from a user.
Big bucks for their system.
Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity.