Author Topic: Tassie Tour  (Read 9563 times)

Offline NavGirl20

• ST Legend
Re: Tassie Tour
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2018, 07:31:33 PM »
It’s been a rather long day but fortunately very smooth sailing and now we are back in Melbourne. We’ve really topped it this time - sleeping in the gutter at Melbourne waterfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: Shiney

Offline NavGirl20

• ST Legend
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2018, 07:45:31 PM »
The adventures continue back in Victoria. Been on the ride for last 2 days and ticked off another bucket list must do. The GOR did not disappoint. Excellent weather a little cool at just 14 degrees but fine. Rode Winchelsea to Lorne, Torquay and return yesterday and headed to Port Campbell today.

The following users thanked this post: Marcus, Shiney

Offline NavGirl20

• ST Legend
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2018, 05:42:40 PM »
The adventures continue back in Victoria. Been on the ride for last 2 days and ticked off another bucket list must do. The GOR did not disappoint. Excellent weather a little cool at just 14 degrees but fine. Rode Winchelsea to Lorne, Torquay and return yesterday and headed to Port Campbell today.

Offline NavGirl20

• ST Legend
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »
Multitasking today. Had the ST and caravan on Bathurst track at the same time.
Unfortunately we couldn’t stop and get a photo of ute and van. Part of the track was closed as believe it not the World downhill Skateboard championships were being held with riders clicking top speeds of 110kms down Conrad Straight.
We are now in Mudgee for a couple of nights. If any of the Mudgee members are about we’d love to catch up with you.

The following users thanked this post: Shiney