Author Topic: 2020-08-09 Getting Dirty With A Ghost  (Read 973 times)

Bodø

2020-08-09 Getting Dirty With A Ghost
« on: August 09, 2020, 05:41:57 PM »
On my last two outings (the Mallala RTE and possibly Sevehills before it) my mobius camera has given up the ghost.  I had it for five years so shan't complain.  Looking for a waterproof alternative I decided to invest in a couple of Ghost Xl Drift cameras with a short test run to Victor Harbor last sunday and bigger run today.

Today I decided to start the day recreating my ride to Mallala via Gawler aerodrome.  The weather was much better today but still no gliders here in Ward Belt.

That was pretty much as far as recreating the Mallala course went as I decided to get dirty.  The Reeves Plains exchange.

I found another one of Williamson's favorite buildings.

Today's selfie comes from Redbanks.

I'm not sure what this thing at Barabba does but I am confident the kwaka can tow it.

I've been through Hamley Bridge many times but this is the first time I have seen the railway station.

The return home was pretty much straight down Main North Road.

As for the cameras.  I don't recommend you rush out and and buy one.  I've had mixed results and shall put a report up in the relevant subforum after some more testing on next weekend's RTE.

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Kev Murphy, ruSTynutz

Online ruSTynutz

• NR2024 Rally Team
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
    • "Destined to Drive" Driving School
Re: 2020-08-09 Getting Dirty With A Ghost
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 05:56:23 PM »
I'm not sure what this thing at Barabba does but I am confident the kwaka can tow it.

Looks like some kind of grain auger, Bodø!

2005 Honda ST1300A