Author Topic: Ride calender  (Read 8979 times)

Offline Brian

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • ST Immortal
Ride calender
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
I read alot about far rides n ironbutts on this ST site  :CB--But not much in the ride calender re RTE's or just a simple day ride in the SEQ corner............so whats goin on guys? Get ya thinking caps on :think1 and lets go for a ride
I jus wanna ride my bike

09 ST1300 Charcoal Metallic (Grey GhoST)
09 ST1300 Candy Glory Red (Red MiST)

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
Re: Ride calender
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 10:32:27 PM »
Well we do have a ride coming up in November

http://ozstoc.org/index.php?topic=174.0

Diesel and I were having this very conversation on the phone tonight, he and I are having breakfast in Esk on Sunday to talk over a few things, and give diesel hs new toy  :thumb

Once we get the website finished, we are putting our minds to sorting regular RTE's, and helping get all the states sorting regular get togther's

But in saying that ORSM....if you are keen to organize an RTE, happy to have the help mate  :beer

Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline IanB

• Trundler
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »
Beatup's kettle is always on. Anyone needing and excuse for a run can come up for coffee to Mapleton then we can mosey on a little but further.
Taking wrong turns up here looking for interesting little side tracks. So far have been lucky and there haven't been dead ends.
Invites open to weekends and weekdays.
Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 06:55:07 PM »
What might be a good idea is to try and claim a few dates in 2012.  That way we can avoid others already claimed, such as the FarRides.
We don't have to nominate the destination.  How about we name a date in January to suit Beatup and take him up on his offer of coffee and a tour of the Blackall Range secret roads?
I'm wide open in January.
A lot of people know what their year looks like already (we have diary planners and wives).
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927