Website Info > Website Problems

Iphones and Safari

(1/6) > >>

Brian:
Hi all,
Yesterday evening I had problems with both my Iphone and Ipad using their browser Safari.... when trying to get to the Ozstoc homepage both gave me the message 'too many redirects' I've cleared the cookies cache and reset the history ...........has anyone else experienced this problem?
Cheers Brian

P.S. this only happened when trying to open Ozstoc all other sites I tried worked as usual

Whizz:
I had a similar problem for a while yesterday using Firefox on my desktop machine, although I could get to the site by using my iPad. Firefox was telling me that the site was trying to redirect my access request in a way that could never resolve. Waited a couple of hours and all was good,  :CB--

Brian:
I thought maybe the 'Brockman' put the site on 'pause' so he could answer the call of nature.......

alans1100:
yes, but with windows 7. We have two win 7 pc here, one 64 bit version and the other 32 bit.

My partner running vista on laptop has no issues. My Galaxy tab has no issues connecting either.

I have restored both PCs and can access the forum and unread posts on this one (64bit) and I'm running explorer 9 on this one but I've had to clear the cache to do it.
My own PC (32 bit) with explorer 8 will get me to the home page and links to the forum works but unread posts takes me back to the home page.

I did have explorer 9 on mine but rolled back to 8 just in case it was an explorer 9 issue. It's not so now I'm thinking it's a WIN 7 issue since Vista and and galaxy tab (android) are working.

Usually if a web site is unavailable you'll get a message but with this it was trying to look for "ozstoc.com.au" and not "ozstoc.com"
Brock mentioned the server going down via the ozstoc facebook page and if that's the case then there still might be some issues to be fixed.

Streak:

--- Quote ---Usually if a web site is unavailable you'll get a message but with this it was trying to look for "ozstoc.com.au" and not "ozstoc.com"
--- End quote ---

We actually own www.ozstoc.com, and www.ozstoc.com.au for that reason, i would say that it was having a life moment, if it happens again please let me know straight away.

our providers are very keen to keep us happy  :thumb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version