Author Topic: Kenilworth, Qld  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Rodd

• Maryborough, QLD
Kenilworth, Qld
« on: April 20, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »
There will be a classic car show on tomorrow Sunday) in Kenilworth. Fantastic riding region, and great cafes, food stops and hidden gems in the area.
Also, take note there on the last friday of every month they have a Jam at the Kenilworth Hotel. This is held out back of the pub and they have a great covered area there. Muso's come out of the woodwork for this regular event and I have been to most of them since I discovered that they have it (mid last year). I stay at the hotel. Rooms are about $45 for a single bed, and $80ish if there are two of you. They serve great food there too. Life is what you make it, so highly recommended if you want to stay the night, have enough drinks to make you happy, and listen along (or join in if you have can).

Rodd

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
Re: Kenilworth, Qld
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 05:23:39 PM »
Thanks for posting mate, if I didn't the kids and people visiting I would be keen for a look  :thumb
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Rodd

• Maryborough, QLD
Re: Kenilworth, Qld
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »
I hope to take my wife tomorrow.. depending on how I feel after tonight! Need to lubricate my vocal chords so that I can belt out a few tunes tonight! LOL