OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > 2015 National Rally Ride reports

2015 National Rally report

(1/4) > >>

Cerebral Knievel:
This years ride was a short one compared to the last 2 years so this report will be short on words but big on (mostly) pretty pictures.

I headed off mid morning friday via the cunningham as it would have felt odd not going this way after the previous 2 years national rally rides.

I stopped at the Palace hotel in Warwick for a steak and a pot only to see Dick & Ros go cruising past my window.

A quick ride to Toowoomba found me pulling up outside my cabin surprising some old faces with a new  :blu13 
After unpacking it was time to settle in and watch the afternoon unfold while catching up with faces old and new.

Observing the many nuances of form and function

The Gav-a-tron 5000 on guard duty

The united colours of Tipsy

Marcus giving free prostate exams

With late night scotch bottle sampling taking place with the usual suspects and the arrival of Gavo,friday night quickly turned to saturday morning and eventually bed time  >:()

Cerebral Knievel:
Saturday morning breakfast arrived way too soon with the conditions doing a fine impression of my then mental state

After a quick wander around the park it was ride briefing time followed by launching off to our first stop

Cerebral Knievel:
Rudds "Dad & Dave" pub at Nobby was our first stop for lovely pumpkin scones tea & cupcakes  :EatCake

Cerebral Knievel:
It was then onto the Royal hotel at Leyburn for finger food,refreshments and the group photo thanks to the friendly neighbours front verandah

Cerebral Knievel:
We left Leyburn for the return ride to the caravan park and into the afternoon swap meet where a fair bit gear changed hands.

It was great to see Harie G and Goldie still in fine fettle  :beer

Happy campers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version