Author Topic: NSW/ACT RTE Robertson Sunday 17th November 2013  (Read 22666 times)

Offline gaz

• The dark knight! The vigilante! The caped-crusader!
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Then be The Batman
Re: NSW/ACT RTE Robertson Sunday 17th November 2013
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2013, 03:47:37 PM »
I can report that the pies at the Mountain High Pies, Wentworth Falls are awesomer than I thought. Seriously, this pie shop should be on everyone's bucket list! Called in there this morning and was lucky enough to buy a "big breakfast" pie. It had everything a proper big breakfast has, and I simply couldn't believe how good it was.

Now I'm not judging this to definitely be the best pie shop, but it is the highest on my list, even surpassing the Copley Bakery's pies and pasties in SA. I think that is sayin something :eat  :eat :eat :eat :eat

Check out the menu:-

http://mountainhighpies.com.au/?page_id=2

QUEENSLANDER!!!  :hatwave

The Stones Corner Pie Shop
309 Logan Rd Greenslopes QLD 4120
(07) 3397 5680
Baked Goods Store
Taking over one emoticon at a time >:D

Offline bringellian

• ST Legend
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2013, 06:03:56 PM »
I can report that the pies at the Mountain High Pies, Wentworth Falls are awesomer than I thought. Seriously, this pie shop should be on everyone's bucket list! Called in there this morning and was lucky enough to buy a "big breakfast" pie. It had everything a proper big breakfast has, and I simply couldn't believe how good it was.

Now I'm not judging this to definitely be the best pie shop, but it is the highest on my list, even surpassing the Copley Bakery's pies and pasties in SA. I think that is sayin something :eat  :eat :eat :eat :eat

Check out the menu:-

http://mountainhighpies.com.au/?page_id=2

QUEENSLANDER!!!  :hatwave

The Stones Corner Pie Shop
309 Logan Rd Greenslopes QLD 4120
(07) 3397 5680
Baked Goods Store

You can't use that Gaz as I am sure Atoyot was only referring to Australia!

Offline saaz

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Canberra ACT
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
I think bakery recommendations Australia wide need to be suggested for RTEs in between the main organised events.  Some may have to go interstate to make valid comparisons.

Fish and chip shops may also be of interest to some (like me!) regardless of on the coast or inland.
John
(Ridden on and forever in our hearts)
1996 Honda ST1100P
2014 Triumph Trophy SE
Ozstoc, STOC #7239, Farrider #461 Ulysses #061681, IBA #59143 and some others