OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

OzSTOC sports/gear bag.

(1/4) > >>

ST2UP:
Here in s a new product under consideration for the club......any interest in a sports/gear bag ??

Features:

600 Denier
Zippered end pockets
Strong carry handle
Removable shoulder strap
Studded base

630x370x310......

Bag will be priced at $44 plus Postage......

Any interest ??

richo:
 ++. Is it waterproof/water resitant.   It looks good.  Strictly a back seat position when touring as it would be to big for the top box.  I like the idea

Biggles:
Maybe it could be made in a size that fits the panniers and/or topbox, making it a viable alternative to those already on the market.  I use my Bestem one when I travel- it was Mrs Biggles' only bag on the OzSTOC Rally in Perth.  It's plain black with ST1300 embroidered on it- this is much nicer looking.

ST2UP:
Pockey made an interesting point with soft bags......Black bags are a right royal pain in the rump when searching through them. you need to be under a really good light or in pure daylight to have any hope of seeing into them.

Hence the mostly Orange colour of this proposed bag.

600 Denier isn't a waterproof material.....will take a light splash or sprinkle of rain only, bag isn't designed as a motorcycle gear bag......it s a sports/gear bag for all manner of uses.

Cheers

Williamson:
Is this an off-the-shelf item that we are lucky enough to have it OzSTOC colours and then embroidered to suit?  Or a custom product?

If the latter, and if there is scope for more customising, I'd like to see a few 600D loops stitched on top, bottom, front, back and both ends, to thread some tie-down or ocky straps through.  Keep it under 50 bucks and I reckon it'd be a winner. 

Not particularly wanting the custom embroidery, if deleting that keeps the cost under 50.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version