General Category > Active Polls

Is it time for a change ?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bodø:
I make an annual donation, often before the call goes out.  I get a lot from this forum and agree with the sentiments expressed above from Biggles and Stinky Pete.

hobs:
I agree with the previous comments. I very much appreciate the invaluable information and experiences gathered on this site.

Cheers,
Hobs

Nigel:
As the site was set up by a club member, I`m more than happy to make an annual donation, which I have done, since being a member.
I don`t expect something for nothing, that said, getting something for nothing isn`t always the best way to go either.
Status Quo for me. :thumbsup

Shiney:
I also support the change to the free provider and believe that the annual call for donations should continue :thumbs

When the club has excess money we can try out new products for the club (or for the shop) and cover the cost for a prize in the occasional little competition/giveaway :thumbsup

Skip:
I also agree with the sentiment expressed by Biggles and StinkyPete. Regarding shop stock, once members have what they want, then turnover will dry up I guess and if new members aren't buying or if new membership is declining. Whatever decision is made Re: Web Host, I think we should still pass the hat around every so often. Administrators should not have to put their hand in their own pocket to meet shortfalls. They all are so giving with their time. I also think that if there is a shortfall, come back to members and let us know. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version