OzSTOC Events National & Local > NORTHERN TERRITORY

Overnighter - Renner Springs - 4-5 October 2014

<< < (5/6) > >>

Pocket STocker:
Woo Hoo. You go girl. Girl power !!!!   :runyay  :runyay

Pockey  :grin

ST2UP:
Someone who was there can fill us in on the RTE but here is a Pic to confirm it happened  :hatwave

:beer

Wild Rose:
 :grin :thumb :hatwave
Looking forward to the report  :thumb

NTRebel:
Had a great ride up from Alice Springs  just taking it easy as I wass getting used to the beaST with trailer behind and didn't know how the 2 would play together. The heat made things interesting with a few rest stops along the way but all up everything went to plan made it to Renner Springs by 4-45pm just ahead of Wendy and yes the territory had 100% attendance also good to see Eastern states represented by Saaz and Lionel thanks guys for making the trip over and making thr event a success it was great to meet you all.
 Next event will have to be National Rally in Alice Springs (hint,hint) central to everyone.

Greencan:
Looking fwd to seeing a few more pics posted :p...In the mean time have to congrat Saaz for finding and sending me a pic of where I once lived just south of Renner Springs...brought back a few memories. Will have to touch up some of the old slides when I get home that show what the place looked like when the homestead etc were there.

Would have liked to have gotten up to Renner Springs...think the last time I spent a night there was in 1960 for the local rodeo, held across the road from the pub if memory serves me correctly...maybe next year? :whistle

Envious of ya higher speed limits...the can :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version