OzSTOC Events National & Local > NORTHERN TERRITORY

NT - RTE Tennant Creek, 3-4 October 2015

<< < (3/12) > >>

Abe:
Saaz stop reading my mind.

3034km from my place to T.Creek (SS3000kms in 48hrs, via NSW, Vic, SA, NT and home NT, QLD, NSW)

Now to get something worked out (current wife said "just do it, you know you want too", I love the med's she's on)

I won't know till nearer the date if I'm going.

STroppy:
Bugga . . . . I was considering doing this ride . . . Then Lionel and SAAZ decided to do it . . . Bugga . . . Now I'll have to tag along . . . Bugga . . . Bugga . . . Bugga . . . Can't wait . .

NTRebel:
maybe even a chance to convince ppl for a national rally in the red centre before the end of the century. Be central for everyone then.

Abe:

--- Quote from: NTRebel on April 06, 2015, 08:19:25 PM ---maybe even a chance to convince ppl for a national rally in the red centre before the end of the century. Be central for everyone then.

--- End quote ---

That sounds like a great idea, what time of year are you thinking????

NTRebel:

--- Quote from: Abe on April 06, 2015, 08:22:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: NTRebel on April 06, 2015, 08:19:25 PM ---maybe even a chance to convince ppl for a national rally in the red centre before the end of the century. Be central for everyone then.

--- End quote ---

That sounds like a great idea, what time of year are you thinking????

--- End quote ---
maybe end of march first couple of weeks in april as the weather is still kind to us then not too hot but not freezing cold either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version