OzSTOC Events National & Local > NORTHERN TERRITORY

NT - RTE Tennant Creek, 3-4 October 2015

<< < (2/12) > >>

NTRebel:

--- Quote from: WendyL on March 25, 2015, 02:57:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: spanner on March 25, 2015, 02:54:11 PM ---I could possibly be interested in doing this so I can start to get some IBA or even far rider (if we can get a sanctioned event) .

Would be best to organize this for a little later in the season so it is a little cooler.

--- End quote ---

Paul,
Check the dates. At this stage I've pencilled it in for October, same time as we did Renner Springs last year.

Spanner The only problem with later in the season is you are running into cyclone season and from Tennant Creek and further north it starts to get into the high thirties low forties temperature wise making october the best timing wise. That suits me I,ll con the boss into doing some work for me.

--- End quote ---

spanner:
I didn't check the dates when I posted.   :fp  I was thinking it was being organized for the next month.
I now know it is later in the season ...... October!  :runyay

saaz:
It's possible. When I stopped at 3 ways last time it all seemed ok, did not try the accommodation side of things.

May go then back to Victoria to Airey's inlet for East #36 (and visit mum near by) then East #37 in NSW/Qld (where ever that might be, have to check)  Distance before mid November is good.

That is assuming all going ok on the family front.

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: WendyL on March 25, 2015, 01:53:36 PM ---I quite like Outback Caravan Park in Tennant Creek, been stopping in there for years.

http://www.travelnt.com/en/tennant-creek-and-barkly-region/accommodation/outback-caravan-park

--- End quote ---

I agree, and have stayed there a couple of times.   I'm interested.....  :clap

saaz:
Last time we only had members from Territories (ACT and NT). I suppose we could allow members from States to attend   :think1   :beer

I think if we pencil in a regular event around this time, with a known location, it could become one of the marque events of Ozstoc. And if anyone wants to do IBA rides, what better place than the NT to shorten the hours needed.

Closer to the event we can see what the ride plans are. Coming in from further North has some appeal to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version