OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

New Shop Product - COMING SOON !

<< < (24/24)

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Rubencan on August 05, 2019, 05:03:39 PM ---Bump - A G-String? So I can model my magnificent figure in Tassie?   :grin

--- End quote ---

Some one make the BAD man stop  :nahnah

Brock:

--- Quote ---Some one make the BAD man stop
--- End quote ---

I could ban him for a few hours, and/or modify the post count and change his name. o:) o:)

Cerebral Knievel:

--- Quote from: Rubencan on August 05, 2019, 05:03:39 PM ---Bump - A G-String? So I can model my magnificent figure in Tassie?   :grin

--- End quote ---

Diesel will be wearing the original prototype OzStoc mankini  :butt so you will have to play 2nd fiddle ?

Sicman:
So what is happenning in the OzSToc shop? Will it be at Nat rally? Any new products in the wind? Butt warmers would be popular I hear  :tongue:

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Sicman on January 31, 2024, 06:06:13 PM ---So what is happenning in the OzSToc shop? Will it be at Nat rally? Any new products in the wind? Butt warmers would be popular I hear  :tongue:

--- End quote ---

PC and I have exchanged messages, Peter assured me that the OzSTOC will be at Mansfield.  I expect this to be at the Friday Meet & Greet and / or on the Saturday morning.  Peter may chip-in to advise what'll be available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version