OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

OzSTOC Shirt Costs

(1/4) > >>

Streak:
Hello Everyone,
                        Recently it has been brought to my attention that people have wondered what makes an OzSTOC Shirt Cost $39.95 Inclusive of GST.

So what i thought i would do is an honest layout of what the costs are below, so it is open, honest, and there if anyone has any questions.

The shirt itself is called a biz collection Talon Polo, Mens Code P401MS

Shirt Cost: $14.36 Inclusive of GST

Embroidery of OzSTOC Logo: $6.60 Inclusive of GST

Embroidery of Custom Name: $4.40 Inclusive of GST

Postage included in every shirt: $9.35 Inclusive of GST (pre paid postpack)

TOTAL Shirt Cost for OzSTOC: $34.71

OzSTOC Sell Price $39.95

OzSTOC makes:$5.24 per shirt

Now i buy these shirts for $11 inc GST, so i make a gross profit of $3.36 per shirt, I don't purchase the shirts in bulk we order as we go, as we personalize every shirt it is simpler and more cost effective for both parties not to have to carry the stock

Last year OzSTOC Spent with Hip Pocket $1,836.00, which meant OzSTOC ranked 224th in my customer list.

By all means, if anyone would like to put their hand up and take on the the OzSTOC shop, and handle everything, i will not be offended, it could mean a new exciting venture for someone  :thumb

If anyone has any questions at all about anything myself or anyone has had with OzSTOC funds, accounting, clarity, products, all you have to do is ask, there is nothing to hide, at all, ever.

Cheers

Streak

Gadget:
Would it be fair to say that Hip Pocket Work Wear (not Streak) makes $3.36 per shirt and some of that would be consumed by the time you are not working in the business and instead processing OzSTOC orders (making calls, placing orders, receipting shirts, submitting them for embroidery, packaging, dispatching),  and time not spent servicing other customers.  If $3.36 was pure profit, it would have to be spilt between all the shareholders of the business.

Plus the cost of the initial logo design and research of the shirts has not been accounted for in the costings shown above. 

The discount on retail prices offered by Hip Pocket Work Wear Toowoomba to OzSTOC Members who need other items from the shop hasn't been mentioned either.

StinkyPete:
Hi Streak and thanks for the clear breakdown of cost, and for your on-going support of OzSTOC.   $39.95 seems pretty good to me for a quality shirt with a personalized logo.   :thumb

Sean:
Streak,

As usual a very thorough and transparent explanation, but surely we are not going down this old path again.  :fp

Sean

DBfive:
Streak

Thanks for very clear explanation of pricing.  As a recent customer (and actually looking forward to wearing it at and OZSTOC ride!!) I think it represents very good value.  Your hard work is appreciated!!

Cheers
DB5   :thumbs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version