OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

OzSTOC Shirt Costs

<< < (2/4) > >>

johnnyYTED:
 :dred11
FWIW,
 I have never had reason to question the costings of products sold in the OzSTOC shop.
I do sincerely hope its not come about by members questioning the integrity of 'suppliers' profiteering from the sourcing and supply of the quality items sold. IMHO the prices of the shop items are just. A little profit is surely eaten up by time and effort and other unaccountable incidentals in running a business.
 ++  ++ I say a big thank you Streak for the time and effort you put into OzSTOC to make it the group that we all love to be part of.
thats my 2 cents worth... :thumb

Streak:
it is more about just keeping things open and clear guys, no one has pointed fingers or anything, it is more just laying the cards on the table so that everything is there for inspection if someone wants to have a look  :thumb

and reassuring you all that we do due diligence with everything that is done for OzSTOC  :thumbsup

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Streak on August 02, 2014, 11:32:48 PM ---

OzSTOC makes:$5.24 per shirt

--- End quote ---

Another way of putting this would be that the small profit made on any item from the shop goes towards the club costs which include the website.

ST2UP:
Thanks Streak for answering this old chestnut again  :-++

The club is gaining some great feedback on the Shirts  :like

:beer

Cerebral Knievel:
This reminds me to keep a lookout for the posty  :grin
With bits in the transit from Hong Kong,Japan & Sydney i'd almost forgotten about my order.
I'd like to think of the small merch expenditure as keeping small businesses chugging along while providing us members with flash goodies with which to proudly show our support.
As Streak says,OzStoc orders as a customer ranks 224th.A not significant number,but still requiring time & effort to process & organise.Clearly a thankless task judging by some grumbling.
The discount received recently with purchases at Hip Pocket did not go unnoticed either.
Something i failed to mention at the time  :-[
Keep up the good work & THANK YOU for doing what you do  :-++         

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version