Author Topic: National rally Mudgee 2020  (Read 1628 times)

Online Williamson

• Tassie NR 2019
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • ST Legend
Re: National rally Mudgee 2020
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2020, 10:49:25 AM »
There's an elephant in the room......

Did ya get a pic of the BM in front of it?  Ya seem to have one in front every other BIG thing.

Are we still anticipating that Mudgee will go ahead, or is it still too early to make that decision?    These are tough times in terms of managing the risks of mass gatherings.

Yes, tough, unsettling times ahead.

I'm doing my bit though, working from home, already noticed a productivity improvement, have a home office set-up on a table in our meals area, only problem in it next to the refridgerator, I think I’ve gained 5kg already.
For me unless things generally get a lot worse or the state borders are closed or the 500 is reduced to 50 I plan on being in Mudgee.

Cap registrations at 50?

I've booked leave and accommodation.  I'll be there regardless.

If NatRally event is cancelled, I will be changing plans, I can think of better places than Mudgee to spend a week or two.
Cheers,  Williamson (AKA Michael)

Motorcycling - the best time you can have with your clothes on ...........

Afterlife - up there for the climate, down there for the company.

Online Williamson

• Tassie NR 2019
  • ST Legend
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2020, 10:59:15 AM »
I am the same as Bodo , my leave is booked in my accommodation is half paid for so I will be there regardless , I have most of October off and I plan to be on the Bike for that period , if they stop me from getting on the boat there will be a large explosion coming from Tassie.

Reminds of the the time there were three drovers bragging about their biggest cattle drive. 

The first said that he once drove 1,000 head of cattle from Alice Springs to Darwin in three weeks, and didn't loose any stock.

The second one said that he once drove 2,000 head of cattle from Alice to Darwin and then back to Alice in four weeks and didn't loose any stock.

The third one (not to be out done) said he once drive 10,000 head of cattle from Darwin to Hobart in four weeks and didn't loose any stock.

The first two guys were astounded, but one asked, "How did you get the cattle across Bass Straight?" 

The third guy said, "I didn't go that way!"

So Phil ... if they stop you getting on the boat ... don't go that way.
Cheers,  Williamson (AKA Michael)

Motorcycling - the best time you can have with your clothes on ...........

Afterlife - up there for the climate, down there for the company.

The following users thanked this post: Biggles

Offline STroppy

• STroppy (Terry - the name on the TeeShirt)
  • RTE Coordinator
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • CountryMember! Mob 0412499625
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2020, 12:19:49 PM »
Same here, leave approved, paid 50% of accommodation cost and I will be there.
Terry, Canberra 0412499625
Ulysses #22354, FarRider #761
Current bikes 2013 Triumph Trophy SE, 2008 ST1300
Previous bikes1948 Triumph Tiger 500 Twin - sprung rear hub, 1963 BSA Bantam 175, Yamaha 75cc & DT250, Honda ST1100, 400N & CX500 sports, BMW K100RS & K100 LT, Harley Electra-glid

Online Bodø

• Where's my keys?
  • No one ever said I was normal
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2020, 04:25:52 PM »
I've booked leave and accommodation.  I'll be there regardless.

If NatRally event is cancelled, I will be changing plans, I can think of better places than Mudgee to spend a week or two.

I've never been to Mudgee and if the event is cancelled it'll be a roof over my head whilst I ride places in that area.  Like Phil, I'll be on the bike most of the time for my leave.