Author Topic: Worlds Greatest Shave. march 2014  (Read 703 times)

Offline johnnyYTED

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • STranger 1100 n BEEstY 1330cc
Worlds Greatest Shave. march 2014
« on: February 15, 2014, 12:12:27 AM »
 :dred11
 I have regiSTered once again in the Worlds GreateST Shave.
http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/johnnyyted?SID=240581&LangPref=en-CA
In 2006  I loST someone Dear to my heart from Leukemia, Kimmie. We STayed in the Foundations units near Royal Brisbane Hosp for 5 mths, before her chemo failed. The Leukemia Foun... supported not only Kim but me during and after I left.I met a lot of very caring and sincere people that year.
3 1/2 yrs ago I was diagnosed with Myeloma and 1 day may need their love and care.
here's a few pics of my W G Shave, I did 3 shave events,1st, Royal Bris Hosp, 1/2 scalp and beard opposing sides  SHAVED. 2, Ferny Grove Shopping centre, if I rememba  right hair,scalp and beard multi coloured  and 3rd  Fortitude Valley Shave STage,,, reST of hair shaved..

Kim's son Sebastion

sorry but the date STamp is wrong on some pic in case someone's eagle eye catches it :||||
My hair is a lot longer now, but off with the lotand after 3.5 yrs 'GUMMIE' I can finally share my 'Smile' with everyone I meet.
  :runyay
Kimba my conSTant companion was born a few weeks after Kim passed and her name came in memory of Kim.

I will say 'fanx,, oops teeth in,  :thumbsup  Thank You  to any who are able to support me getting a crazy haircut..and new phunny foto's
Anyone recommend which cut or shape of this "Shave"  I'm happy for suggeSTions :eek

previewing this I noticed my lack of teeth in the early pics,     I asked for longer teeth :grin
Picton  if it doesn’t flood higher than previous times.
mobile 047 4488 436 
IBA#59147, FarRider #732
STranger 1998 ST1100, x Police
STrangler ST1300 2007 Charcoal Grey.
BEEstY 2017 Can-Am Daytona 1330.
maybe something with a little extra
:dred11 :Spyder