Author Topic: Considering selling my St1300. What do you think it is worth?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Esstee 13

• Newly "Addicted" ST Owner
    • Photobucket
Considering selling my St1300. What do you think it is worth?
« on: October 13, 2014, 09:55:36 PM »
Hi all.
It has been a while since i have been on the forum. Hoping i can get some idea of what my bike is worth to someone as i am having difficulty riding due to a workplace injury to my shoulder. It is a 2002 ST1300. It has 19,000 original klms( still not run in !!!!!) Red in colour (yes they do go faster). Has Gipro gear indicator and digital volt guage which i have mounted both within the tell tale light section. Also is fitted with throttle lock, handlebar risers and upgraded headlight globes. It has never been put down and is as straight as they come.Tyres are Bridgestone and about 75% front and rear. It has 5 months Victorian rego left. Cheers

:rd13

Offline Biggles

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
Re: Considering selling my St1300. What do you think it is worth?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:50:42 PM »
Judging by what's been going lately, $10K to $12K would be my guess.
Worth more, but no one has been paying more. 
It's 12 years old, so with only 19 thou on the clock it's been sitting around waaaaay too much.
The farkles don't add a cent, but are definitely attractive.
Make up a list of ST13s on the internet sales sites (year, ODO and price) and see where yours fits.
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline Esstee 13

• Newly "Addicted" ST Owner
    • Photobucket
Re: Considering selling my St1300. What do you think it is worth?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »
Thanks for the reply Biggles.I too thought about the same but would be happy to let it go at $10000. Happy is not the right word but i would let it go for that as it is just too much for me to handle with a buggered shoulder. Might have to look at a Vespa............  NOT