Author Topic: Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet  (Read 846 times)

Offline JuST Peter

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Quakers Hill NSW
Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet
« on: April 04, 2015, 05:27:42 PM »
A little dated, but interesting just the same….

The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum announced on 1 April 2015 they had scored a coup in reaching agreement with The Museum of Flight to put Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet on display at the Smithsonian:

The jet is well ahead of its time. It used stealth technologies in the 1950s long before the Lockheed YF-12A and the SR-71 Blackbird were introduced. The engines on this plane allowed Wonder Woman to travel through space. Keep in mind that NASA’s North American X-15 took the United States to the edge of space in the 1960s, but it was Amazonian technology that had Wonder Woman traveling into deep space in the 1950s.

Other features on this jet include shape shifting, telepathic abilities, and multi-dimensional transport. Although the jet was invisible the passengers were not, and they often appeared to float on the clouds. It should be mentioned that even though Wonder Woman can fly under her own powers, the plane has come in handy when needed to transport Etta Candy and the Holliday Girls as well as Steve Trevor and others.

ï
Ulysses #41044; OzSTOC #14
I love what I ride and ride what I love